· Member, USA Table Tennis Hall of Fame
· ITTF & USATT Certified National Coach
· Qualified to conduct ITTF & USATT Coaching Workshops
· Author of Table Tennis: Steps to Success and Table Tennis Tales & Techniques
· Director/Manager/Coach at the Resident Training Program for Table Tennis at the Olympic Training Center, 1985-89
· Many-time Coach of the USA National Junior Team
· USATT Developmental Coach of the Year
· Head Coach at TableTennisCoaching.com
Books by Larry Hodges
· Table Tennis Tactics for Thinkers - published early in 2013. 240 pages, 21 chapters, 102,000 words.
· Table Tennis: Steps to Success - Originally published in 1993, revised in 2006, with 28,000 copies sold in six languages, and now online! Free download.
· Professional Table Tennis Coaches Handbook - Coaches should read this! Free download.
· Instructor's Guide to Table Tennis - This is a shortened version of the original, which was about twice as long. Free download.
· Table Tennis Tales & Techniques - Stories and essays on table tennis technique, published in 2009.
· Pings and Pongs: The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy of Larry Hodges - A collection of his 30 best published science fiction & fantasy stories! Includes "Ping Pong Ambition," a fantasy table tennis story.
Contact Information - email@example.com
Larry conducting an ITTF Coaching Seminar at MDTTC.
Larry with Crystal Wang and Derek Nie at the 2013 ITTF North American Hopes Trial